At NYIT, we are dedicated to pursuing applications-oriented research to benefit the world at large. Our faculty and students are actively engaged in cutting-edge research in areas ranging from medical and health areas (heart and kidney disease, anatomy, Parkinson’s disease, geriatrics) to cybersecurity, robotics, and biotechnology, to educational technology, artificial intelligence...and more.
Applications-oriented research is a cornerstone of NYIT’s DNA and is evident in all sectors of the university.
NYIT Research Projects
See the exciting research taking place in our schools and colleges
- Architecture and Design
- Arts and Sciences
- Engineering and Computing Sciences
- Health Professions
- Interdisciplinary Studies & Education
- Osteopathic Medicine
We offer our students many ways to get involved in critical applications-oriented research:
- NYITCOM Summer Research
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)
- Center for Global Health
- Advanced Research Core
- SOURCE (Symposium on University Research and Creative Expression)
Get updates on research taking place at NYIT:
- Faculty & Staff Accomplishments
- Current Research Projects
- Find out how the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research can assist you in obtaining funding for the advancement of scholarship and research, institutional development, and student services.
Get the latest news on NYIT research and funding.