New York Tech is proud to serve veterans of the U.S. armed forces. Choose from nearly 100 career-focused, technology-fueled academic programs taught by world-renowned experts and researchers.
Meet Our Veterans
Why New York Tech Is a Great Choice for Veterans
- No application fee for veterans. Apply Now!
- Priority registration each semester for veteran/military students who have an honorable discharge, as well as dependent students.
- Attractive financial aid packages, including our Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement program.
- Troops to Teachers program that prepares you to teach a new generation of young learners.
- Flexible military leave programs if you’re deployed or transferred (including a tuition refund).
- Special Veteran Enrollment Days and staff specially trained in GI Bill® regulations.
- Transfer credits for prior learning, including credit for military service and courses taken at previous learning institutions.
- An Office of Military and Veterans Affairs, featuring staff and mentors dedicated to providing support and fostering a culture of academic success for all military-affiliated students.
- New York Tech Student Veteran Organization that provides peer-to-peer support and services for fellow veterans and sponsors special veteran-related events.
Take Your Next Step
Apply to New York Tech
Questions? Contact a Specialist
Associate Registrar, TAP and Veterans Affairs
Tiffani L. Blake, M.S., Ed.M.
Assistant Provost for Student Engagement & Development
Felipe Henao, Ed.D.
Dean of Students