International Student Admissions
At NYIT, we offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study in cosmopolitan New York while enjoying a supportive environment that helps you adjust to new challenges. Our graduates are prized by employers for their global acumen, communications skills, independent and critical thinking, and mature approach.
Join the more than 2,100 international students from over 90 different countries who attend NYIT.
Take Your Next Step
Why NYIT is a Great Choice for International Students
- An American Education, with over 100 career-focused, technology fueled academic programs taught by world-renowned experts and researchers.
- Dedicated staff and peer advisors to help you adjust to college life in the U.S., answer visa and immigration questions, and help welcome you to our multicultural community.
- In-house English language instruction at every level to help you achieve your academic and professional goals.
- A variety of NYIT scholarships and grants available to international students based on academic achievement or high scholastic potential.
- Campuses in New York City and nearby Long Island, so you can live and experience New York, the center of world commerce and culture, while making lifelong friends from around the world.
- Lifelong career services, available at every stage of your working life, to help you find the job you want, expand your professional network, connect you with employers, and advance your career.
Meet Our International Students
A.J., Engineering Student from India
Nicole, Journalism Student from Sri Lanka
Matej, Business Student from Slovak Republic
- Office of International Education
- Visa and Immigration Information
- International Student Career Services
- Enrollment Services Center
- Getting Started: Your Quick Guide to Coming to New York Institute of Technology
- Important resources in your language – Instituto de Tecnologia de Nova Iorque
- Important resources in your language – Instituto de Tecnología de Nueva York
- Important resources in your language – New York Teknoloji Enstitüsü