Welcome, Transfer Students
Join our community of doers, makers, innovators, and inventors!
Transfer students make up an important part of our New York Tech community. To ease your transition, we review applications for admission and automatic scholarship decision on a rolling basis. And once you enroll, our transfer advisors will assess your transcripts—evaluating both your academic coursework and life experience—and prepare a personalized, course-by-course evaluation of credits applicable to your major.
Save Time, Do It Online!
Need Immediate assistance? Explore our self help options and links to frequently requested information along with actions and services that you can perform fully online.
Take Your Next Step
Phi Theta Kappa 2021 Transfer Honor Roll, recognized for excellence in the development and support of dynamic and innovative transfer pathways for community college transfer students.
Why New York Tech is a Great Choice for Transfer Students
- A generous transfer credit acceptance policy ensures that you get the credit you deserve.
- Dedicated transfer advisors help you find the quickest and most rewarding path to graduation.
- A flexible Interdisciplinary Studies program allows you to maximize your transfer credits by designing your own B.A., B.S., or B.P.S. program. (You can even pursue this degree online, attending classes whenever and wherever you want.)
- Campuses in Long Island and New York City give you the option to stay close to home if you live in the greater New York area, while making friends from around the world.
- Lifelong career services, available at every stage of your working life, help you find the job you want, expand your professional network, connect with employers, and advance your career.
- Veterans transferring to New York Tech can earn credit for military service and courses taken at previous learning institutions.