Enrollment and Records
The Office of the Registrar oversees enrollment and academic record keeping for NYIT and for you as an individual student. We're here to help you shape a course of study that leads to the fulfillment of your academic and professional goals.
When you register for classes, want to change your schedule, enrollment status, or major, or need access to your academic record now or in the future, we're here to help.
Save Time, Do It Online!
Need immediate assistance? Explore our self-help options and how-to enrollment service videos for links to frequently requested information and to find out how to take care of payments and other enrollment-related activities easily and fully online.
Calendars and Schedules
- Current Academic Calendar 2021–2022
- Archived Academic Calendars
- Calendar of Holidays and Religious Observances
- Completion Dates for Incomplete Grades
Academic Calendars by Week
Final Exams Schedule
Schedules can be found by logging in to NYITConnect at my.nyit.edu. Select "Exam Schedule" from the drop-down list titled Other Academic... on the Student Center page. You can also download these PDF files:
- Long Island Campus Final Exam Schedule, Spring 2021
- New York City Campus Final Exam Schedule, Spring 2021
Register For Classes
- Current Students
- New Students
- Returning Students
- Search for a Class
- Student Guide to NYITConnect
- Student Guide to Student Advisement Report (STAR)