Summer's a great time to catch up on missing courses or get a jump on your requirements. This summer at New York Tech, you can take up to 18 credits while paying less than you would at other local private institutions. Save money and earn the credits you need to graduate early.
Summer at New York Tech has offerings for a range of students:
- High school students can get a head start on their college courses!
- Visiting students from other colleges can fill in some gaps in their studies before the fall semester begins.
- Currently enrolled New York Tech undergraduate students can save money by taking required courses at lower rates.
Offerings include foundational courses (and labs) in the following areas:
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Computer Science
- Liberal Arts
- Studio and Design Courses
How to Get Started
Current students interested in summer courses can register directly in the Student Service HUB.
Visiting students, including high schoolers, should use the Visiting Student Course Registration tool.
Are you a new undergraduate student attending New York Tech in the fall? Get a "jump start" on earning college credits towards your degree.Learn more about JumpStart
Summer Financial Aid
If you plan to take at least six credits during the summer, you may be eligible for financial aid. To apply, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. In addition, submit a completed Seasonal Loan Request Form to the Financial Aid office.
Your financial aid package will be revised to include your summer semester(s). Any financial aid received in the summer will count toward your aggregate limits and maximum number of eligible semesters. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 516.686.7680 with any questions.Learn more about FinAid
2023 Summer Sessions
Summer Session I
- Four-week courses: May 24 – June 23
- Six-week courses: May 24 – July 14
Summer Session II
- Four-week courses: July 19 – August 11
- Six-week courses: July 19 – August 25
Summer Session III
- Full-summer courses: May 24 – August 31
See the Complete Academic Calendar for Summer 2023
- Student ID Card
- New York Tech Bookstore
- Parking Permits (Long Island Campus only)
- Immunization Policy and Requirements
- Withdrawal and Refund Policy