Transcripts and Grades



Official transcripts may be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) at at You may choose electronic delivery as a PDF file or opt to receive a paper copy by mail. The transcript fee is $15 plus any applicable fees.

The official New York Tech transcript includes all undergraduate and graduate academic work completed at New York Tech. Official paper transcripts are signed, impressed with the New York Tech official seal, and placed in a sealed envelope that will be sent directly to the recipient you indicate. Official electronic transcripts (PDFs) contain a digital signature, New York Tech's watermark seal, and Adobe blue ribbon certification. Electronic transcripts are intended for viewing purposes only and there will be a "Copy" watermark when printed on paper. To order your undergraduate/graduate transcript, choose the All/Undergraduate and Graduate transcript type in your transcript order.

The official NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine transcript includes academic work completed towards the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree only. To order your medical transcript, choose the Medical transcript type in your transcript order. If you attended both New York Tech and the College of Osteopathic Medicine, you must request separate transcripts: one for All/Undergraduate and Graduate and another one for Medical.

If you need assistance accessing the National Student Clearinghouse or ordering and paying for your transcript, contact the Office of the Registrar at or 516.686.7580.


Viewing Grades

Your grades can be accessed online via the Student Service HUB—Your Home for University Business. If you are missing a grade for a course, contact your instructor or the academic department.

The New York Institute of Technology Academic Catalog provides information on official grades and their equivalent quality points.

Grades Affecting Financial Aid Eligibility

To remain eligible for financial aid, all students are required to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (view Undergraduate policy / Graduate policy) toward their degree. There are several grades other than A, B, C, D, or F that may also affect your financial aid eligibility. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information.

Disputing Grades

If you believe that you have received an incorrect grade, notify your instructor that you have a dispute with the grade you received and that you would like to request a change of grade.

  • If the instructor agrees that the grade should be changed – he or she will complete a change of grade form and send it along with the appropriate documentation to the chair of the department to sign. Once the form has been signed by the instructor and department chairs, it will be forwarded to the Office of the Registrar and the grade change will be processed.
  • If the instructor does not agree the grade should be changed – you may initiate a grade appeal. In order to timely commence such a challenge, a student must notify the instructor in writing no later than the third week of the succeeding semester that s/he wishes to challenge the grade. For assistance with the grade appeal procedure, please contact the Office of the Registrar on your campus.