Change Your Major

Undergraduate Students:

  1. Consult with your current advisor and the advisor for the new program to determine requirements of that major and to make sure you are ready to make the change.
  2. Consult with the Office of Financial Aid to determine any impact to financial aid eligibility prior to changing major.
  3. Fill out an Application to Change Undergraduate Major.
  4. Obtain a signature from the dean or designee of the school that offers the major you are considering.
  5. Bring the application to the Office of the Registrar to process the change.

Graduate Students: