Change Your Major
- Consult with your current advisor and the advisor for the new program to determine requirements of that major and to make sure you are ready to make the change.
- Consult with the Office of Financial Aid to determine any impact to financial aid eligibility prior to changing major.
- Fill out an Application to Change Undergraduate Major.
- Obtain a signature from the dean or designee of the school that offers the major you are considering.
- Bring the application to the Office of the Registrar to process the change.