Register For Classes
Are you a …
Summer Course Registration
Current students interested in summer courses should register directly in the Student Service HUB.
Visiting students, including high schoolers who want a head start on college, can review New York Tech's Summer Programs.
Step 1: Take Care Of Outstanding BusinessMore
- Log in to Student Service HUB—Your Home for University Business, and review tile My Tasks.
- Complete your To Do List: update your contact information, fill out a financial aid form, or file a FAFSA.
- Clear your holds. A hold is an item that can prevent you from registering: unpaid tuition and fees, meet with your academic advisor, submit final documents to the Admissions Office or records of your up-to-date immunizations, etc.
- Pay outstanding balances or set up a tuition payment plan.
Step 2: Meet With A Peer Advisor (recommended for first-year students)More
Step 3: Meet With Your Academic AdvisorMore
- Your academic advisor will help you select courses for the next term and release your advising hold.
Step 4: Register For ClassesMore
- Log in to Student Service HUB—Your Home for University Business, and click on tile My Registration.
- Use the Schedule Planner tool to create your preferred schedule of classes. The Schedule Planner allows you to plan breaks between your classes and choose convenient days and times. It uses this information to generate multiple versions of your schedule and allows you to choose your preferred schedule for registration.
- Use the Validate Schedule button to check if you can enroll in your classes.
- Send your schedule to the shopping cart and follow the steps to complete registration.
- If you need assistance with your registration, contact the Office of the Registrar.