Whether you're home from college, an NYIT student, or just looking to pick up some additional credits, summer is a great time to take college courses at New York Institute of Technology.
New This Summer!
NYIT is offering a 42% discount on all undergraduate coursework to new, current, and visiting students—just $700 per credit.
We offer a wide variety of courses online, and at both our Long Island and New York City campuses. And our accelerated programs allow you to complete three or more credits in just a few weeks.
Find Your Summer
Summer Session I
- Four-week courses: May 22 – June 18
- Six-week courses: May 22 – July 2
Summer Session II
- Four-week courses: July 8 – August 2
- Six-week courses: July 8 – August 16
Summer Session III
- Full-summer courses: May 22 – August 30
Summer Course Tuition
- Undergraduate: $700 (per credit)—a 42% discount!
- Graduate: $1,285 (per credit)
- Audit graduate: $1,285 (per credit)
- Education UFT or off-site graduate course: $1,360 (per 3-credit course)
- Senior citizen discount (65 or older) graduate courses: $880 (per credit, plus fees)
- Police discount for graduate courses: $880 (per credit)—(must show proof of active employment and be enrolled in minium of six credits)