Feeling like you need a break...but still want to catch up on courses or get ahead in order to graduate early? This year has been challenging for many students, so this summer, stay close to home and take advantage of what New York Tech has to offer. You can take up to 24 undergraduate credits this summer, and pay less than you would at other local private universities or your home college. Our undergraduate per-credit rate of $720 represents a 44 percent discount off of our per-credit rate for the 2021-22 academic year (frozen from 2020-21).
- High School Students: Get a head start on your college courses! Find out what New York Tech has to offer!
- Students Visiting from Other Colleges: Fill in some gaps in your studies before the fall semester begins.
- Currently Enrolled New York Tech Students: View summer courses available to you here.
Offerings include foundational courses (and labs) in the following areas:
- Science (Bio, Chemistry, Physics)
- Computer Science
- Liberal Arts
- Studio and Design Courses
- Virtual Education
Financial Aid: Summer
If you plan to take at least six credits during the summer, you may be eligible for financial aid. To apply, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. In addition, submit a completed Seasonal Loan Request Form to the Financial Aid office.
Your financial aid package will be revised to include your summer semester(s). Any financial aid received in the summer will count toward your aggregate limits and maximum number of eligible semesters. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.686.7680 with any questions.Learn more about FinAid
Are you a new undergraduate student attending New York Tech in the fall? Get a "jump start" on earning college credits towards your degree. Take one or two courses this summer, plus a free college success course, at a reduced rate in a supportive learning environment.Learn more about JumpStart
Summer Course Tuition
TUITION AND FEES – DOMESTIC UNDERGRADUATE
Part-Time Undergraduate (per credit, less than 12 credits): $720
Undergraduate College Fee (summer only): $500
TUITION AND FEES – DOMESTIC GRADUATE
Graduate Students (per credit): $1,400
D.P.T. (per credit): $1,400
Full-time Graduate Fee (summer only): $250
Part-time Graduate Fee (summer only): $200
2021 Summer Sessions
Summer Session I
- Four-week courses: May 26 – June 22
- Six-week courses: May 26 – July 7
Summer Session II
- Four-week courses: July 12 – August 7
- Six-week courses: July 12 – August 20
Summer Session III
- Full-summer courses: May 26 – August 31
Complete your registration in just two easy steps:
- Select Course(s): Search by course name or subject or scroll through the entire offering to find the class that is right for you. If you need help finding a summer course, meet with an academic advisor or email email@example.com for assistance.
- Register and Pay: Once you've selected your course, click "REGISTER AND PAY" button at the top right. You'll create an account, enter your information, pay and get ready for summer.
If you want to take more credits, you can apply to a New York Tech degree program as a first-year, transfer, or graduate student, and the summer credits you earned can be applied to your degree. Fulfillment of prerequisites is optional for visiting students.
If, for any reason, you wish to drop a summer course, please follow these procedures.
- Registration for Summer Session I courses remains open until May 28.
- Registration for Summer Session II courses remains open until July 16.
- Registration for Summer Session III courses remains open until June 8.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.Register for Summer Courses