New This Fall
- Basic Project Management
- Basic Real Estate Development
- Effective Writing Techniques
- Energy Contracts & Financing
- General Contracting & Construction Standards Certificate
- Imagineering: The Making of Walt Disney World
- Paid Social Media Advertising Campaigns
- Service Operations Leadership
- Social Media Marketing Overview
- Smart Building and IT Integration
- Technical Writing
- Transitioning from Grad to Employee
- The Evolution of Telecommunications
NYIT's Extended Education offers quality programs that draw upon the curricular strengths of NYIT to provide professional training and personal enrichment. See our catalog for course listings and registration information.
Certificate and Advanced Certificate Programs
- General Contracting & Construction Standards
- Interior Decoration
- Revit Architecture
- NEW COURSE: AR VR: Unity
- Our AR VR Certificate Program: Unity has been developed in response to the rapidly growing demand for Virtual Reality (VR)/Augmented Reality (AR)/Mixed Reality (MR) education. Incorporating the core of game development technology, this non-credit program provides students with VR/AR/MR production skills relevant to current and emerging professions in NYC’s creative industries. Certification will be built from an industry-vetted badge through the endorsement of select U.S. industry studios. This certificate program is composed of three 32-hour modules and will be held at our Manhattan campus. For more information and course schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516.686.7490.
Corporate Training (at your location) Options
- Computers, Computer Graphics, and the Internet
- Human Resources and Leadership
- Professional Test Preparation: Architectural Review, Certified Treasury Professional, and Human Resources Professional Certification Exams
American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Series (AIA-CES)
- Variety of topics critical to the contemporary practice of the profession.
- All offerings registered and approved by the AIA for professional continuing education credits and are valid for meeting the requirements for AIA membership and state licensure.
Non-credit for Personal/Professional Enrichment
- Art and Design
- Career Development, Job Searches, and Networking
- Design & Construction
- Driver Education
- Energy Contracts
- Project Management
- Real Estate Development
- Writing Development
NYIT also offers a series of pre-college summer programs for high school students.
“I would highly recommend NYIT’s Extended Education program to whoever is serious about a career in architecture or interior design. The way the class is taught is the way that industry uses Revit…I’ve used what I learned in your class, and my two most recent projects wouldn’t have been completed if I didn’t participate in the Revit Certificate program.”
– E. Cesar, Revit Certificate Program
“The program in interior design offered by NYIT Extended Education was absolutely amazing. It helped me as a professional and also as a person.”
– A. Munoz, Interior Decorating Certificate Program
“NYIT Extended Education’s Interior Decorating classes helped me advance my Feng Shui consulting business. The program offers a lot of flexibility and the content was excellent. The campus is beautiful and conveniently located on Long Island.
– R. Senatore, Advanced Interior Decorating Certificate Program
“The course instructors in NYIT’s Extended Ed program were really great teachers—they provided me with the all the resources I needed to help learn the Revit program and showed me just how powerful BIM can be.”
– N. Mabini, Revit Certificate