College of Osteopathic Medicine
Advance. Transform. Illuminate. Discover the NYITCOM advantage: Our lively, diverse, and supportive faculty/student body leverage technology, cutting-edge facilities, and a breadth of medical expertise to create a dynamic environment in which to pursue your goal of becoming a physician. We offer:
- Two campuses: in Long Island near New York City and in northeast Arkansas at Arkansas State University, Jonesboro.
- Our comprehensive, current, and competitive curriculum.
- Opportunities for interdisciplinary, global, and community-based medical experience.
- Concurrent degrees in business, public health, nutrition, and other medical- and health-related fields that add additional value to your degree.
- Strong relationships with top hospitals and healthcare facilities for clinical study.
- Outstanding, highly competitive residency placements (outcomes data).
- Diverse student population, recognized as being the #1 osteopathic medical school for awarding doctorate degrees to minority students.
- State-of-the-art research, biomedical, and anatomy labs run by world-renowned, grant-funded research faculty members.
- An engaged, active network of successful alumni in a wide range of specialties.
- A connected community that fosters the academic success and overall wellness of students.
How to Apply
Donate to NYITCOM
Fast Fact: College of Osteopathic Medicine
NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine's Class of 2023 had a 100% match/placement rate for residencies.
Serota Academic Center, room 203
P.O. Box 8000
Old Westbury, NY 11568
NYITCOM at Arkansas State
P.O. Box 119
State University, AR 72467
May 31, 2023
Hooding 2023: The New Doctors Are In!
At this year’s Hooding Ceremonies in Old Westbury, N.Y., and Jonesboro, Ark., NYITCOM welcomed more than 400 new physicians to the medical profession.Read more…
May 30, 2023
Beyond the Bones: Coastal Clues
May 21, 2023
New York Tech Celebrates the Class of 2023
June 09, 2023
Interdisciplinary Approach to Concussions Workshop
June 16, 2023