College of Osteopathic Medicine
Advance. Transform. Illuminate. Discover the NYITCOM advantage: Our lively, diverse, and supportive faculty/student body leverage technology, cutting-edge facilities, and a breadth of medical expertise to create a dynamic environment in which to pursue your goal of becoming a physician. We offer:
- Two campuses: in Long Island near New York City and in northeast Arkansas at Arkansas State University, Jonesboro.
- Our comprehensive, current, and competitive curriculum.
- Opportunities for interdisciplinary, global, and community-based medical experience.
- Concurrent degrees in business, public health, nutrition, and other medical- and health-related fields that add additional value to your degree.
- Strong relationships with top hospitals and healthcare facilities for clinical study.
- Outstanding, highly competitive residency placements (outcomes data).
- Diverse student population, recognized as being the #1 osteopathic medical school for awarding doctorate degrees to minority students.
- State-of-the-art research, biomedical, and anatomy labs run by world-renowned, grant-funded research faculty members.
- An engaged, active network of successful alumni in a wide range of specialties.
- A connected community that fosters the academic success and overall wellness of students.
How to Apply
Donate to NYITCOM
Fast Fact: College of Osteopathic Medicine
NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine's Class of 2023 had a 100% match/placement rate for residencies.
Serota Academic Center, room 203
P.O. Box 8000
Old Westbury, NY 11568
NYITCOM at Arkansas State
P.O. Box 119
State University, AR 72467
March 28, 2023
Study: Spice May Improve Ovarian Cancer Treatment
New research by NYITCOM’s Maria Pino, Ph.D., makes the case for why curcumin could help enhance treatment for ovarian cancer.Read more…
March 27, 2023
Leading the Way
March 22, 2023
A Perfect Match (Rate)
April 04, 2023
NYITCOM Alumni Reception at ACOEP
April 20, 2023