Incoming students: Get a "jump start" on earning college credits towards your degree. Take one or two courses this summer, plus a free college success course*, at a reduced rate in a supportive learning environment.Register
Benefits of JumpStart
- Start earning credits towards your degree before the Fall semester begins.
- Connect with other incoming New York Tech students.
- Become familiar with New York Tech’s student resources before the fall semester begins.
- Get considerable savings! The JumpStart program tuition is discounted.
- If you have been awarded additional credits from Advanced Placement (AP) exams or earned college credits through a high school course, you might be able to complete your degree a semester early (saving you even more!).
- You must be an admitted first-year student at New York Tech (first time or transfer).
- NOTE: Combined degree majors (B.S./D.O., B.S./D.P.T, B.S./M.S. majors) and HEOP students are not eligible for JumpStart.)
- Once you take your math placement exam, you will meet with a first-year advisor who will help you determine the best option for you based on your major.
Summer JumpStart Dates
Although all summer sessions are available for JumpStart, the most popular session is Summer II.
SUMMER SESSION I:
- Four-week courses: May 23 - June 22
- Six-week courses: May 23 - July 6
SUMMER SESSION II:
- Four-week courses: July 11 - August 6
- Six-week courses: July 11 - August 19
SUMMER SESSION III:
- Full-summer courses: May 23 - August 30
- and many more!
*Please consult with a first-year advisor before registering for the program to determine which courses will best help you advance in your degree. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with an advisor.
1-Course Package: $2200 plus $525 College Fee
2-Course Package: $4300 plus $525 College Fee
Both packages also come with a free additional College Success Seminar* (2 Credits). Optional for transfer students with less than 31 credits.
- All students will be automatically charged for Tuition Refund Insurance. To learn more about this coverage or for instructions on how to waive it visit the Insurance Charges webpage.
- Free College Success course is subject to availability and minimum enrollment
- These tuition rates do not apply to Summer Academy classes.
Office of Undergraduate Academic Advising