Submit Immunization Documents
Three easy ways to obtain your immunization documents
- Physician's Office: Ask your physician to submit your immunization documents to NYIT Office of Wellness Services. The form must be clearly stamped or signed with a license number by your doctor's office. Need a form? Use NYIT's immunization form or your physician can send their own version.
- School Counselor: State law requires your high school to maintain your health records. Just ask your school counselor to provide them to you or submit them directly to NYIT Office Wellness Services. If you are a transfer student, you can ask your college to send your records our way.
- Department of Health: Need immunizations? Visit your local Department of Health. Please check the New York City Immunization Walk-In Clinic Website.
How to Complete
- Scan your documents or download the two (2) PDF forms below.
- Make sure your documents are completed, signed with a license number, or stamped by a health care provider.
- Submit to NYIT via the online form below or have them emailed, faxed, or mailed.
If required, you may email or fax immunization documents, or mail to Northern Boulevard, P.O. Box 8000, Old Westbury, NY 11568-8000.
Long Island campus
Student Activities Center, Room 319
New York City campus
33 W. 60th St., Room 308