Submit Immunization/COVID-19 Test Documents
COVID-19 TestingSUBMIT YOUR LAB RESULTS
You will receive an automatic reply stating that we received your COVID-19 test.
NOTE: COVID-19 test results should only be uploaded; not faxed or mailed.
There are three ways you can provide proof of immunization:
- Physician's Office: Ask your physician to submit your immunization documents to the Office of Wellness Services. The form must be clearly stamped or signed with a license number by your doctor's office. Need a form? Use the immunization form or your physician can send their own version.
- School Counselor: State law requires your high school to maintain your health records. Just ask your school counselor to provide them to you or submit them directly to the Office of Wellness Services. If you are a transfer student, you can ask your college to send your records our way.
- Department of Health: Need immunizations? Visit your local Department of Health. Please check the New York City Immunization Walk-In Clinic Website.
How to Complete
- Scan your documents or download the appropriate PDF form(s) below.
- Make sure your documents are completed, signed with a license number, or stamped by a healthcare provider.
- Submit via the online form below.
If you have questions, please contact:
Long Island campus
Student Activities Center, Room 319
New York City campus
33 W. 60th St., Room 308