Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome / Hypermobility Treatment Center
If you or a loved one suffers from Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS), you need to find a comprehensive treatment center that will empower you and improve your well-being. At this center, you'll learn about treatment options for EDS, and discover how EDS patients can improve their quality of life.
Our EDS program is available at the NYIT Academic Health Centers. As a progressive collaboration among physicians and health care professionals, we work to alleviate the physical limitations and debilitating symptoms of EDS.
More About EDS
What Is EDS?
About the EDS Center
November 1, 2019 8 AM – 12 PM
Our integrated team works together across specialties to offer a variety of services to help evaluate and design individualized treatment programs, including:
- Primary care
- Neurological examination
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Clinical psychology
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-pharmacologic pain management
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome/Hypermobility Patient & Provider Symposium on November 27, 2018, NYITCOM Riland Auditorium, Long Island
- Dr. Riley presents “The Hypermobile Athlete” at the 2019 Sports Medicine Conference November 4, 2019 - NYITCOM OMM Lab
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome/Hypermobility Patient & Provider Symposium on November 1, 2019 - NYITCOM Riland Auditorium, Long Island
Family Health Care Center
267 Carleton Ave.
Central Islip, N.Y. 11722
Follow the Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome / Hypermobility Treatment Center
Call 516.686.7573 to schedule an appointment. We accept most major insurance plans.