Community Free Clinic - Central Islip
The Central Islip Community Free Clinic provides primary healthcare services for patients on Sundays. These services are provided regardless of the patient’s immigration or health insurance status. We are located at the NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine Family Health Care Center in Central Islip, NY.
We are excited to make the following announcement: We are now offering TeleHealth visits for our patients. With a "virtual" TeleHealth visit you can have your healthcare concerns addressed from the comfort and safety of your home. Give us a call today to schedule your TeleHealth visit!
Upcoming Free Clinic Dates:
- Sunday, September 13, 2020 – 10 AM-2PM
- Sunday, September 20, 2020 – 10 AM-2PM
- Sunday, October 04, 2020 – 10 AM-2PM
- Sunday, October 18, 2020 – 10 AM-2PM
- Sunday, November 08, 2020 – 10 AM-2PM
- Sunday, Noember.15, 2020 – 10 AM-2PM
- Sunday, December.13, 2020 – 10 AM-2PM
- Sunday, December 20, 2020 – 10 AM-2PM
Call 631-348-3075 to make an appointment.
Walk-ins are welcome depending on availability.
Please note: if you have had an accident or need emergency medical care, call an ambulance and/or contact your nearest hospital.
NYIT Community Free Clinic
Central Islip Family Health Care Center
267 Carleton Ave.
Central Islip, NY 11722
- General health check
- Sick visits
- Blood pressure tests
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- In-house lab tests: Urine, throat culture, blood glucose check (fingerstick)
- Discounted blood tests (outside lab fees apply)