Admissions — NYITCOM
At New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM), we provide patient-centered, population-based osteopathic healthcare through transformative education and enlightening research. Join us for an empowering, stimulating educational experience, supported by dedicated faculty-physicians and researchers.
We're committed to training osteopathic physicians for a lifetime of learning and practice in the integration of evidence-based knowledge, critical thinking, and the tenets of osteopathic principles and practice.
At NYITCOM, we graduate competent, caring physicians who are prepared for careers in healthcare in inner cities and rural communities as well as global locations, in general and specialty practices, and in clinical, academic, and research settings.
Find out about:
- Our admissions requirements and how to apply to the D.O. Program.
- Our Osteopathic Medicine, D.O. – Émigré Physicians Program.
- Technical standards for our applicants.
- Medical and Biological Sciences, D.O. / Ph.D.
- NYITCOM tuition and fees.
- Financial aid, including how to apply for available scholarships, grants, and loans.
- Instructions on how to confirm your enrollment and submit your deposit.
Meet Our Medical Students
Letter to Myself: Darika
Letter to Myself: Jeremy
Letter to Myself: Ryan
Letter to Myself: Samantha