Admissions - NYITCOM
At NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM), we provide patient-centered, population-based osteopathic health care through transformative education and enlightening research. Join us for an empowering, stimulating educational experience, supported by dedicated faculty-physicians and researchers.
Welcome message from NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine, Director of Admissions, Gina M. Moses
Find out about:
- Our admissions requirements and how to apply to the D.O. Program.
- Our Osteopathic Medicine, D.O. – Émigré Physicians Program.
- Technical standards for our applicants.
- NYITCOM tuition and fees.
- Financial aid, including how to apply for available scholarships, grants, and loans.
- Instructions on how to confirm your enrollment and submit your deposit.