What You’ll Learn
The AACSB-accredited Business Administration, B.S. with a Marketing concentration will help you learn how to design and implement effective marketing strategies, identify new product opportunities, assess distribution systems, and analyze and evaluate global trends.
You’ll work with the latest technology in almost all of your classes, which you can put to work in the real world through internships and practicums with innovative companies in New York City and beyond. You’ll also solve specific problems for real companies through various competitions, including New York Tech’s Broadridge Challenge and the College Fed Challenge.
Upon completion of your B.S. degree, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate competency and make decisions in all functional business disciplines.
- Use technology as a decision support tool in business.
- Conduct and utilize research to support business innovation.
- Integrate functional disciplines together to effect sound policymaking and business planning.
- American Marketing Association
- New York Daily News
- New York Islanders
- Samsung Electronics
- TV Asia
- Advertising Director
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Event Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Media Buyer
- Public Relations Strategist
- Retail Manager