What You’ll Learn
In the AACSB-accredited Business Administration, B.S. with a Finance concentration, you’ll learn to integrate best-practice strategies and principles while launching your career in finance.
You’ll study corporate financial decision-making and learn to assess investment choices, as well as apply international financial management concepts and analyze corporate financial needs and statements.
What makes our program special?
- Only 5% of business schools worldwide have earned AACSB accreditation.
- Our strong alumni network of 100,000+ includes leaders in all industries.
- Progressive curriculum development ensures our program remains contemporary and competitive.
- Our Triple Platforms of Excellence extends learning beyond the classroom to give you the professional and personal skills you’ll need to succeed.
Upon completion of your B.S. degree, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate competency and make decisions in all functional business disciplines.
- Use technology as a decision support tool in business.
- Conduct and utilize research to support business innovation.
- Integrate functional disciplines together to effect sound policymaking and business planning.
- Altice USA
- Bank of America
- CVS Health
- Goldman Sachs
- JPMorgan Chase
- Northwell Health
- Chief Financial Officer
- Commercial Banker
- Financial Planner
- Hedge Fund Manager
- Investment Banker
- Mortgage Consultant
- Venture Capitalist