Technology Entrepreneurship Minor
Are you interested in becoming a tech entrepreneur or launching your own technology-based start-up? Learn how to apply entrepreneurial principles of innovation and strategic problem to your future in the technology field. The Technology Entrepreneurship Minor, a unique collaboration leveraging the strengths of the College of Engineering and Computing Sciences and the School of Management, provides opportunities for applied research, technology implementation, and product development, as well as exposure to enterprise building, venture capital, and corporate partners.
Upon completion of the Technology Entrepreneurship Minor, you’ll have the ability to:
- Apply entrepreneurship principles to bring your ideas from concept to product development.
- Leverage and/or conduct research to translate ideas into technological innovations.
- Demonstrate competency to design an effective development/business plan for technological innovation.
To add this minor:
- Fill out and sign the application form.
- Bring the signed copy to Xun Yu, Harry Schure Hall, room 115, or scan and email to email@example.com, for review and signature.
- Bring the completed form to the Office of the Registrar.
Who We Are
Keep track of the latest School of Management student, faculty, and staff achievements and activities.
At our Entrepreneurship and Technology Innovation Center (ETIC), you'll develop entrepreneurial skills and professional networks that help you grow your career.
Percentage of B-Schools Worldwide (including New York Tech) With AACSB Accreditation
What We Do
High Tech Entrepreneurship
New York Tech offers a range of minors that add value to your degree, boosting your professional appeal to employers and offering a key differentiator for those pursuing graduate and postgraduate degrees.
Tuition, Scholarships, & Financial Aid
We believe it's important to offer access to opportunity to all qualified students. New York Tech has one of the lowest private tuitions in New York State and provides more than $40 million in institutional financial aid each year.Find out more
Find Your Advisor
Each degree program has dedicated advisors who will help guide you through your academic career at New York Tech — anything from course registration to requirements for graduation.Advisor Lookup