Adele Smithers Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Center
Find the best Parkinson’s disease treatment and maximize your quality of life. Our comprehensive rehabilitation includes the latest research and treatments in physical, occupational, and speech therapy, as well as psychological counseling and osteopathic manipulative medicine (OMM).
Our state-of-the-art equipment helps evaluate and treat Parkinson’s disease. Depending on your situation, services may include:
- Biomechanical gait test to analyze your walking pattern.
- Sensory organization test to measure your balance.
- Metabolic exercise test to assess cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary responses.
Parkinson's research at NYIT focuses on improving quality of life.
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday open until 8 p.m
- Tai Chi classes are given Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:15 – 11:00 a.m. and 11:00 – 11:45 a.m. Learn more.
Events Schedule: https://sites.google.com/nyit.edu/nyit-wellness-info/home
Riland Academic Health Care Center
Follow the Adele Smithers Parkinson's Disease Treatment Center
Support the Adele Smithers Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Center
Make Your Gift Online
Select Adele Smithers Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Center from the list of giving options.