Riland Community Free Clinic OMT- Old Westbury
The Riland Community Free Clinic provides Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMM) services for patients on Wednesday evenings. These services are provided regardless of the patient's insurance or immigration status. OMM focuses on treating structural and functional restrictions in bones, joints, tissues, and muscles of the body. We are located at the NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine Riland Academic Health Care Center in Old Westbury, NY.
Due to the restrictions of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are closing our OMM services until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Upcoming Free Clinic Dates
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020: 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020: 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020: 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020: 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020: 5:00pm-8:00pm
Call 516-686-1412 to make an appointment.
Walk-ins welcome depending on availability.
Please note: if you have had an accident or need emergency medical care, call an ambulance and/or contact your nearest hospital.
NYIT Community Free Clinic
Riland Academic Health Care Center
NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine on Northern Blvd.
Old Westbury, NY
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- To learn more about OMT, click here