Cost of Education
All numbers in dollars ($)
|New Tech Fee||475.00||475.00||475.00||475.00|
|Average Loan fees||2,836.00||2,836.00||2,836.00||2,836.00|
|Traveling to Boards||–||175.00||175.00||–|
|Clinical rotation travel||4,000.00||2,500.00||–||–|
|Food and Housing w/parent*||22,003.00||22,003.00||22,003.00||22,003.00|
|Food and Housing w/o parent*||35,679.00||35,679.00||35,679.00||35,679.00|
|Total cost with parent||101,284.00||95,149.00||94,599.00||94,348.00|
|Total cost with out parent||114,960.00||108,825.00||108,275.00||108,024.00|
* Above is the cost of education that NYITCOM has calculated for you. We understand that some students may have needs greater than what we provide. Any student who feels that they need more assistance may request an adjustment to the cost of attendance that meets federal Title IV regulations issued by the Department of Education. The student will be required to provide proper documentation for any adjustments.
- Child Care: maximum is up to $10,000 per family and expenses will be split 50% with their spouse
- Medical/Dental insurance: bought through the school
- Computer: one-time expense up to $2,000
- Housing: monthly rent up to $1,500 per month
All budget increases must be pre-approved by the financial aid office. Please be aware that an increase in your budget may result in additional borrowing eligibility. If you have any questions regarding this process, please email email@example.com.