Admission Requirements: Nutrition for Healthcare Providers, Advanced Certificate
Thanks for your interest in the Nutrition for Healthcare Providers, Advanced Certificate program.
Students must have completed professional certification in one of the following health professions: Physician (M.D./D.O.), Physician Assistant (PA), or Nurse (B.S.). Students who have completed one year of medical school (M.D. or D.O.) will be considered. An introductory nutrition course is preferred. Students who do not have a previous nutrition course must take CLNU 787 Independent Study (1-credit), which can be tailored to include a review of introductory nutrition. This one credit will count towards the required nine credits of elective courses in the 12-credit program.
- Completed application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Copies of undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended. All final, official transcripts must be received prior to the start of your first semester.
- Copy of college diploma or proof of degree.
- International student requirements: English proficiency and transcript evaluation.
- As this is an online program, which may be completed in the home country, matriculation in this program does not qualify an international student for a U.S. F-1 visa.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis, as long as space is available.
- If you have any questions about admissions or eligibility, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.686.7520.
If you have questions about the program, contact the program director, Dr. Mindy Haar, at email@example.com or 516.686.3818.