What You’ll Learn
Get the knowledge, competencies, and skills necessary to market your product or service—or launch a career in marketing with our 18-credit Advanced Certificate in Marketing.
You’ll learn what it takes to:
- Generate and interpret relevant marketing data, translating it into information and strategies essential for decision-making across various functional areas of management.
- Assemble a marketing plan for existing and new products and services, synchronizing marketing, operating, and financial modeling.
- Assess national and global trends in the cultural, social, demographic, legal-political, economic, technological, and competitive environments.
- Prepare, evaluate, and promote alternative market-entry strategies and marketing programs.
- Advertising Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- Customer Relations Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Media Buyer/Planner
- Public Relations/Social Media Strategist