What You’ll Learn
Through the Business Administration, B.S. with a Management concentration, you’ll learn hands-on how to impact an organization’s efficiency and profitability while receiving a firm foundation in liberal arts.
You’ll work with the latest technology in almost all of your classes, which you can put to work in the real world through internships and practicums with innovative companies in New York City and beyond. You’ll also solve specific problems for real companies through various competitions, including New York Tech’s Broadridge Challenge and the College Fed Challenge.
What makes our program special?
- Only 5% of business schools worldwide have earned AACSB accreditation.
- Our strong alumni network of 100,000+ includes leaders in all industries.
- Progressive curriculum development ensures our program remains contemporary and competitive.
- Our Career Building Platform (CBP) extends learning beyond the classroom to give you the professional and personal skills you’ll need to succeed.
Upon completion of your B.S. degree, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate competency and make decisions in all functional business disciplines.
- Use technology as a decision support tool in business.
- Conduct and utilize research to support business innovation.
- Integrate functional disciplines together to effect sound policymaking and business planning.
You can also further tailor your degree to your career goals by taking specialized courses in compensation, benefits, talent management, and more.
For those interested in even greater career preparation, the B.S. with Accelerated M.S. or M.B.A. Options (4+1) program offers you the opportunity to earn your B.S. and either an M.B.A. or an M.S. in Risk Management in just five years.
- Altice USA
- Bank of America
- Benjamin Moore & Co.
- China Merchants Bank
- Estee Lauder
- Northwell Health
- Roslyn Savings Bank
- SSC Construction Management Group
- Univision Communications, Inc.