New York Tech Advance
The New York Tech Advance program allows high school students to enroll in university-approved high school courses that, upon completion, award New York Institute of Technology college credit. These courses, in addition to counting toward high school graduation, provide students with a head start on their college education at a discounted rate.
There are a number of reasons to enroll in a New York Tech Advance course:
- Tuition is typically discounted up to 90 percent.
- High school students can explore potential majors by taking courses in different disciplines.
- Courses can include opportunities to visit campus, attend lectures, and pursue unique, hands-on learning experiences.
- Students acclimate to the rigors of college while still having access to their high school support network.
- Students receive a New York Tech email address, giving them access to free resources and discounts at major retailers and service providers, including free software!
- Access to New York Tech’s financial health and wellness program.
- Students learn about other New York Tech programs offered exclusively to high school students.
Students interested in registering for an New York Tech Advance course should reach out to their school counselors or administrators to find out if their school currently participates in the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about the New York Tech Advance Program? Get all your questions answered by reviewing our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at email@example.com.
Costs and Transcripts
|2 Credit Course
|3 - 4 Credit Course
|Fall 2023 / Spring 2024
Students who successfully complete a New York Tech Advance course and submit the requisite tuition will receive the appropriate course credit on a New York Institute of Technology transcript. These credits can be applied to degree requirements here at New York Tech, as well as at other institutions.**
*Rates are at the university's sole discretion and subject to change in a future academic year.
**Outside institutions independently determine whether or not they will accept New York Tech Advance credits.
Become a High School Partner
Are you a teacher or administrator interested in offering college credits for courses you are already teaching? Learn more about how your students can benefit from the New York Tech Advance Program!
New York Tech Advance