New York Tech at a Glance
Since 1955, New York Tech has pursued its mission to:
- Provide career-oriented professional education
- Give all qualified students access to opportunity
- Support research and scholarship that benefit the larger world
By 2028, New York Institute of Technology, by providing an outstanding student experience, will become one of the best private institutions of higher education in metropolitan New York City and Long Island.
At New York Institute of Technology, caring and expert faculty and staff provide a student experience that:
- inspires critically creative thinking in professional programs infused with technology; and
- empowers our graduates to change the world, to solve 21st-century challenges, and to reinvent the future.
A Diverse, Inclusive Campus Community
Student Enrollment Snapshot
Medical Students (NY and AR)
Extended Education Students
Among lowest private college tuitions in New York State.
$33,016 Average financial aid award for first-time, full-time degree-seeking students at our New York campuses.
99% of our first-time, full-time students receive some form of financial aid.
12:1 Student-to-Faculty Ratio
#1 most diverse student body in the United States.
81% of our interns received offers of continued employment.
Top 2% of U.S. colleges for return on investment (ROI) for low-income students.
30% of undergraduate students are first-generation.
15% of students at our U.S. campuses are international students.
67% of students at our U.S. campuses are from New York State.
Top 10% Return on Investment over 20, 30, and 40 years.
Where We Are
Top 5 Most Popular Undergraduate Degrees:
- Computer Science, B.S.
- Life Sciences, B.S./Osteopathic Medicine, D.O.
- Architecture, B.Arch.
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
- Architectural Technology, B.S.
Top 5 Most Popular Graduate Degrees:
- Physician Assistant Studies, M.S.
- Computer Science, M.S.
- Physical Therapy, D.P.T.
- Occupational Therapy, M.S.
- Management, M.B.A.