Admission Requirements: Medical/Healthcare Simulation, M.S.
Thanks for your interest in the Medical/Healthcare Simulation, M.S. program.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.85.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement about your career objectives.
- Interview by program director.
- High-speed Internet access, ability to participate in online learning modules, and a PC or Mac with video conferencing capabilities.
- Completed application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Copies of undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended. All final, official transcripts must be received prior to the start of your first semester.
- Copy of college diploma or proof of degree.
- International student requirements: English proficiency and transcript evaluation.
- As this is an online program, which may be completed in the home country, matriculation in this program does not qualify an international student for a U.S. F-1 visa.
Regular Admission: Applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis, as long as space is available.
If you have any questions about admissions or eligibility, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.686.7520.