Admission Requirements: Executive M.B.A.
Thanks for your interest in the Executive M.B.A. degree.
- Four-year B.S. degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75.
- Minimum score of 79 (TOEFL IBT) or 6 (IELTS), or an acceptable English exam with the equivalent score as a proxy.
- Three-year managerial experiences in industry, commerce, government, or the professions. You are required to submit a work portfolio containing an account of significant professional accomplishments and responsibilities, and a description of your current firm or professional activities.
- Essay stating your value and the relevance of the E.M.B.A. program to your professional portfolio.
- Two letters of recommendation.
General Application Materials:
- Completed application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Copies of undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended. All final, official transcripts must be received prior to the start of your first semester.
- Copy of college diploma or proof of degree.
- Official GRE/GMAT scores, if required. NYIT GRE Code: 2561
GMAT Code: OQN-RL-35
- International student requirements: English proficiency, I-20, and transcript evaluation
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis, as long as space is available.
- If you have any questions about admissions or eligibility, please contact Dr. Scott Liu, executive associate dean for global programs, at email@example.com or call 516.686.7462 or 212.261.1589.