Admission Requirements: Executive M.B.A.
Thanks for your interest in the Executive M.B.A. degree.
- Four-year baccalaureate degree, or a minimum of 120 credit hours completed from an accredited college or its equivalent.
- TOEFL score or another standardized English exam score.
- Three years experience in industry, commerce, government, or the professions; applicants may also submit a work portfolio containing at minimum, an account of significant professional accomplishments and responsibilities, a description of their current firm or professional activities, and an essay explaining the value of the E.M.B.A. to their professional portfolio.
- Although not formally required, a GMAT score will be considered for those who include this into their portfolio.
- Two letters of recommendation.
General Application Materials
- Completed application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Copies of undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended. All final, official transcripts must be received prior to the start of your first semester.
- A notarized affidavit and notarized bank statement must be provided to demonstrate sufficient funds to support study in the USA.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis, as long as space is available.
- If you have any questions about admissions or eligibility, please contact Dr. Scott Liu, executive associate dean for global programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516.686.7462 or 212.261.1589.