School / College Ceremonies
Learn about the Class of 2022
Number of Graduates: 2,400
- 17% are receiving doctorates.
- 34% of graduates are earning undergraduate degrees.
- 49% are receiving graduate degrees or advanced certificates.
- Graduates range in age from 19 to 66 years old.
- Undergraduate students: 19 to 59 years old
- Graduate students: 20 to 66 years old
- The Class of 2022 represents 41 states and 57 countries.
- 57 veteran students will graduate on May 23, 2022.
Grade Point Averages:
- Average undergraduate student GPA: 3.41
- Average graduate student GPA: 3.67
Student Speaker & Student Singer
Questions? Contact the Commencement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making the Most of Your Merit Page After Graduation
While you were enrolled at New York Institute of Technology, the institution created an online profile for you using a platform called Merit Pages, which published stories about your accomplishments as a New York Tech student.
In addition to appearing on your personalized Merit Page, these stories appeared on nyit.meritpages.com and may have showcased successes such as being named to the Presidential Honor List or Dean's List, landing an internship, or participating in club activities and community service, among other accomplishments.
This collection of college achievements, much like a resumé, can be a great benefit as you move forward in your academic career and provide a competitive advantage when you enter the workplace. After you graduate, your Merit Page will become inactive to the university but remain fully accessible to you. We encourage you to continue updating your Merit Page after graduation so that you can use it as a tool to begin your career or pursue additional educational opportunities.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
You made it—you are now an official New York Tech alum! Our online bookstore has a variety of alumni merchandise to celebrate your new status and show your Tech pride.