Invest in ETIC. Invest in the Future
The Entrepreneurship and Technology Innovation Center (ETIC) was established in 2015 and has received more than $3.2 million in funding from the New York State Empire State Development Corporation, the U.S. Economic Development Administration, and other investors.
To help ETIC continue to support the region’s economic development in the critical areas of IT and cybersecurity, bioengineering and medical devices, and energy and green technologies, NYIT continues to initiating major gift fundraising efforts to support the ETIC’s programs and industry-academic partnerships.
- Advanced Energy
- Allscripts/Northwell Health
- Cerebri Al
- CloudCalc, Inc.
- Consolidated Edison. Company Electric Vehicles
- Cradle of Aviation Museum
- Defense Photonics Group
- Dvirka and Consulting Engineers
- EmPower Solar
- Energy Management & Research Associates
- Energy Solutions Performance
- The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
- Gavosto Associates
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- H2M Architects + Engineers
- Hutt Systems, Inc.
- Innoveering, LLC
- Intelligent Product Solutions
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- InZero Systems, Inc.
- Johnson Controls, Energy Solutions
- Kerns Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Letse, LLC
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Long Island Capital Alliance
- Long Island Rail Road, Environmental Planning & Compliance, Corporate Safety & Training Dept.
- Lopes Consulting Services
- Maser Consulting P.A.
- MDS Property Management Software
- Mottspoint Consulting
- MDS – Property Management Software
- Nassau County Office of the Executive
- National Grid – Residential Gas Efficiency
- NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services, Division of Energy Management
- Noresco, LLC
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Owl Cyber Defense Solutions, LLC
- Pegasus Global Holdings, Inc.
- Power Management Concepts, LLC
- Retlif Testing Laboratory
- Shapiro Engineering, P.C.
- South Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation. (SOBRO)
- Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation
- Sustainable South Bronx
- Thomson Reuters, Mobility Team
- Town of Hempstead Workforce Investment Board
- UL Verification Services Inc.
- Unique Technical Services
- Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology
- Zebra Technologies, Inc.
- Zscaler, Inc.
As well as partners in other states such as the New Jersey Sustainable Business Incubator and the Ohio Aerospace Institute.
How YOU Can Support ETIC
Funding opportunities include endowments, corporate and individual support, in-kind gifts, and naming opportunities through:
- ETIC Entrepreneurship Fund: Provides funding toward resources and training for students, entrepreneurs, and startups to test and prototype ideas, leading to the creation of new products and viable companies.
- ETIC Industry Innovation Gifts: In-kind gifts, including hardware, software, and services supporting university-industry technology innovation.
Michael Nizich, Ph.D.
Director, Entrepreneurship and Technology Innovation Center (ETIC)