Labs and Facilities
The 8,000-square-foot Entrepreneurship and Technology Innovation Center (ETIC) is located at Harry Schure Hall at NYIT-Long Island and connected virtually to NYIT-New York City.
New York Tech was the first educational institution in New York to receive state funding for a technology grant to drive economic growth in New York under Governor Andrew Cuomo and is the only state and federally funded Economic Development Project on Long Island.
ETIC provides everything that our partner companies and startup ventures need to conduct their day-to-day business and advance science, technology, and engineering. Resources include incubator space for up to 10 companies, industry-academic work spaces to support additional partnerships, conference and training rooms, a dedicated data center, collaborative fabrication and maker space, and a smart 100-seat auditorium.
Various testing and research labs available to ETIC partners throughout New York Tech include:
- Cybersecurity Lab
- Energy and Green Technologies Lab
- Renewable Energy Telemetry Lab
- Bio-engineering and Medical Devices Lab
- Fabrication and Rapid Prototyping Lab
- Nanofabrication Facility
- OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations Facility
- Materials Lab
- Aerodynamics Lab
- Instrumentation and Measurement Lab
- Thermo-Fluid Lab
- Mechanical CAD/CAM Lab
- Geographical Information Systems Lab
- Microprocessor-Based Systems Development Lab
- Class 10,000 Clean Room
- Motion Capture Lab
To rent space in our ETIC facility, contact email@example.com