Your New York Tech OneCard is the easiest way to pay for meals on campus. Just swipe your card at the checkout area—costs will be instantly deducted from your account. OneCard funds can be added any time via credit card. OneCard is available for students as well as New York Tech employees. It's the "one card" you need.Check Your Balance
"Commuter Plus" Non-Residential Student Meal Plan
This plan is designed for non-residential students who plan to dine in our retail locations on campus such as Riland Café and the SAC Servery at the Long Island campus.
- Salten Hall, First Floor: Enjoy fresh salad and grain bar, a hot food buffet, fresh fruit and berries, a selection of flavored coffees, muffins and bagels as well as made to order omelets.
- Riland Café, Second floor of the NYITCOM Riland Building: The café starts your day with freshly made breakfast omelets and sandwiches. Lunch provide a little something for everyone. Including hot entrees, grilled proteins, seafood, vegetarian options, farm fresh vegetables and salads, as well as, artisan crafted sandwiches and paninis.
- Education Hall, First Floor: Enjoy hearty breakfasts, deli sandwiches, pizza, salads, burgers, refreshments, and healthy snacks.
- Student Activity Center: Featuring freshly prepared salad selections. Entree selections prepared daily with daily specials including steak, seafood, chicken, pasta, burgers as well as beyond options. Hot brick oven pizzas and a sweet treat for every craving.
- 1849 Broadway: Metro Café has all the meals and refreshments you are looking for. We provide a selection of flavored coffee, Soft serve ice cream, fresh fruit and berries, sandwiches, salad and grain bar, fresh pizza, an omelet bar and pasta station.
Terms and Conditions:
- In order to enroll, non-residential New York Tech students must add a minimum deposit of $50 to their "Commuter Plus" dining services plan.
- The term of this Meal Plan Agreement is from September 7, 2022 through May 20, 2023 (the "Term").
- During the Term, the non-residential student will be eligible to save 8.625% sales tax on purchases made at the Long Island campus dining services retail locations.
- Any funds that are returned as unpaid for insufficient funds will result in the reversal of those funds from the declining balance.
- Any "Commuter Plus Meal Plan" balance will expire on May 20, 2023, and funds do not carry over from one year to the next.
- In the event that a student is dismissed or withdraws from New York Tech, the funds are forfeited and are non-refundable.
To enroll or add funds to the Commuter Plus Meal Plan, visit the New York Tech OneCard Account Management Portal.
Or go to my.NYIT, and select the One Card Tile.