What You’ll Learn
Throughout your M.B.A. with a Marketing concentration, you’ll work hands-on on industry-related projects in nearly every class, giving you the real-world experience you need to graduate ready to tackle any organizations’ objectives.
You’ll also complete internships at high-impact companies and have the opportunity to attend courses in affiliated universities around the world. You’ll make important network connections with industry professionals through local chapters of marketing and advertising associations, various corporate challenges, and participation in national and international conferences.
Upon completion of our M.B.A. program, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize technology support systems, including SPSS, Analytic Solver Data Mining, Decision Tools Suites, SAP, and Qualtrix, to strengthen organizational decision processes.
- Conduct industry, company-specific, or environmental business analysis using appropriate data and informational resources to bridge the gap between abstract theory and practice.
- Identify and analyze country/region-specific contemporary business issues, and establish, support, and effectively communicate strategic recommendations.
Find out more about our transformational M.B.A. program.
- American Marketing Association
- New York Daily News
- New York Islanders
- Samsung Electronics
- State Farm
- TV Asia
- Advertising Director
- Brand Manager
- Customer Relations Manager
- Data Analyst
- Marketing Research Executive
- Media Buyer/Planner
- Public Relations Strategist