The School of Management is no longer accepting applications for this degree program.
What You’ll Learn
In the AACSB-accredited Business Administration, B.S. with an International Business concentration, you’ll understand how to help international firms succeed with tools in marketing, emerging technologies, sustainability, and more.
You’ll study topics such as economics, financial management, business, entrepreneurship, and web-based technologies—all from a global perspective.
Upon completion of your B.S. degree, you’ll be able to:
- Demonstrate competency and make decisions in all functional business disciplines.
- Use technology as a decision support tool in business.
- Conduct and utilize research to support business innovation.
- Integrate functional disciplines together to effect sound policymaking and business planning.
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Ernst & Young
- Ogilvy & Mather
- Ryder Construction
- Tetra Robotics, Corp.
- Foreign Currency Investment Advisor
- Foreign Sales Representative
- Global Travel Director
- Import/Export Agent
- International Management Consultant