Who We Are
Adding a minor can give extra value to your degree, boosting your appeal to employers and to graduate and post-degree programs.
See your designs come to life by utilizing the school's labs, studios, and galleries, as well as 3D printers, plotters, and the latest technology.
Number of attendees at Salone Internazionale del Mobile di Milano, the world's most elite and largest furniture fair, where NYIT's Interior Design program exhibited in 2013
An NYIT degree is your passport to an exciting future in an in-demand field. Possible career opportunities for graduates with this degree include:
- Interior designer (residential/commercial)
- Restaurant interior designer
- Furniture designer
- Hotel/resort designer
- Material and finishes specialist
- Interior project management
- Lighting designer
- Aircraft or nautical interior designer
- Exhibition/event design specialist
- Set designer (theater, film, TV)