Health Sciences Minor
Our Health Sciences minor expands your studies to include courses such as bioethics, health information management, and nutrition. This gives you a competitive edge in professional positions in media, engineering design, administration, and counseling that often interface with healthcare.
This minor will allow you to diversify your education and, depending on your major, help you:
- gain insight into community health matters, cultural issues in healthcare and wellness, bioethics, and nutrition.
- explore techniques for helping clients make lifestyle changes that incorporate alternative medicine and exercise.
- discover how to work with electronic health records, payment systems, and nutrition-related software.
- develop best practices and content for health-based websites.
To add this minor:
- Fill out and sign the application form.
- Bring the signed copy to Jill Byrne, Riland Building, Room 366, or scan and email to email@example.com, for review and signature.
- Bring the completed form to the Office of the Registrar.
Who We Are
The school's labs, facilities, and clinical affiliations give you hands on, essential experience to prepare you for a successful career.
Keep up with the latest School of Health Professions news, achievements, and activities.
Number of credits in Health Sciences/Nutrition Sciences courses needed to complete the Health Sciences minor
What We Do
Options in Health Professions
Our faculty and students are actively engaged in conducting cutting-edge research here at New York Tech.
Tuition, Scholarships, & Financial Aid
We believe it's important to offer access to opportunity to all qualified students. New York Tech has one of the lowest private tuitions in New York State and provides more than $40 million in institutional financial aid each year.Find out more
Find Your Advisor
Each degree program has dedicated advisors who will help guide you through your academic career at New York Tech — anything from course registration to requirements for graduation.Advisor Lookup