What You’ll Learn
Business analysts and data analysts/scientists are among the most sought-after positions in the U.S. job market. Our M.B.A. with Business Analytics concentration gives you the skills you’ll need to analyze and implement data-driven business processes, form business inferences and predictions from data, and make optimal and robust business decisions.
Our program offers training on statistical analysis, data visualization, database management, machine learning, and social network analytics applications in different business functional areas including marketing, finance, accounting, operations, supply chain, and human resources.
You’ll become familiar with business analytics tools such as Python programming, SQL, Tableau, using them with real-world business case studies from different business disciplines to determine which dataset is most useful and how it can be leveraged to solve business problems and increase productivity, efficiency, and revenue.
- Marketing Manager
- Management Analyst
- Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialist
- Project Management and Business Operations Specialist
- Purchasing Manager or Agent
- Operations Research Analyst
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists