Your Major

Combined Degree Programs: Complete your undergraduate and graduate degree in a single seamless program.

Accelerated Master’s Programs: Enroll in a graduate degree program on an accelerated basis once you’ve completed your undergraduate degree.

Optional Practical Training (OPT) is one type of work permission available for eligible F-1 students. It allows students to get real-world work experience related to their field of study. Learn more.