There's more than one way to earn a profession-ready degree at New York Tech. You can learn at your convenience with one of our online degree programs, or enhance your undergraduate degree by adding a minor. We also offer accelerated master's and combined degree programs that allow you to earn two degrees in less time, saving thousands of dollars in tuition and launching your career faster.
Find the path that works for you!
Find flexibility and a future-focused career with our fully accredited, 100% online undergraduate and graduate programs. Industry experts provide engaging interactive virtual instruction in our highly ranked programs.
- Adolescent Education (Initial/Professional Certification), M.A.T.
- Bilingual Extension, Advanced Certificate
- Childhood Education, M.S.
- Clinical Nutrition, M.S.
- Energy Management, M.S.
- Energy Technology, Advanced Certificate
- Environmental Management, Advanced Certificate
- Facilities Management, Advanced Certificate
- Instructional Technology, Educators, M.S.
- Medical/Healthcare Simulation, M.S.
Minors can add extra value to your New York Tech degree, boosting your professional appeal to employers and offering a key differentiator if you plan to pursue graduate and postgraduate degrees. Our minors are open to all undergraduate students and require only 15–21 credits, many of which might already be a part of your major's requirements.
Several of our undergraduate programs provide a fast-track to a master's degree by allowing qualified students to take master's level courses while they finish up their bachelor's requirements. Save money, save time, and get closer to your future with New York Tech's accelerated programs.
- Architecture, B.S.A.T./Architecture, M.Arch.
- Biology, B.S./Adolescent Education, M.A.T.
- Computer Science, B.S. /
- Electrical and Computer Engineering, B.S. /
- Engineering Management, B.S. /
- Information Technology, B.S. /
- Interior Design, B.F.A./Master of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S. /
Our combined degree programs are designed for talented, highly motivated students, who are planning to attend graduate or medical school to pursue careers in medicine and health professions, or in school counseling. Complete your undergraduate degree in three years and move seamlessly into your graduate programs, saving valuable time and money.