There's more than one way to earn a profession-ready degree at New York Tech. We offer accelerated master's and combined degree programs that allow you to earn two degrees in less time, saving thousands of dollars in tuition and launching your career faster. You can also learn at your convenience with one of our online degree programs, or enhance your undergraduate degree by adding a minor.
Find the path that works for you!
Get on a fast-track to a master's degree with our Accelerated Master's (4+1) programs. Find out which degrees will allow qualified students to take master's level courses while they finish up their bachelor's requirements. Save money, save time, and get closer to your future with New York Tech's accelerated (4+1) programs.
- Architecture, B.S.A.T./Architecture, M.Arch.
- Biology, B.S./Adolescent Education, M.A.T.
- Computer Science, B.S. /
- Electrical and Computer Engineering, B.S. /
- Engineering Management, B.S. /
- Information Technology, B.S. /
- Interior Design, B.F.A./Master of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S. /
Are you a talented, highly motivated student planning to attend graduate or medical school to pursue a career in medicine and health professions, or in school counseling. Our Combined Degree program allows you to complete your undergraduate degree in three years and move seamlessly into your graduate program, saving valuable time and money.
Find flexibility and a future-focused career with our fully accredited, 100% online undergraduate and graduate programs. Industry experts provide engaging interactive virtual instruction in our highly ranked programs.
- Adolescent Education (Initial/Professional Certification), M.A.T.
- Bilingual Extension, Advanced Certificate
- Childhood Education, M.S.
- Clinical Nutrition, M.S.
- Energy Management, M.S.
- Energy Technology, Advanced Certificate
- Environmental Management, Advanced Certificate
- Facilities Management, Advanced Certificate
- Instructional Technology, Educators, M.S.
- Medical/Healthcare Simulation, M.S.
Minors can add extra value to your New York Tech degree, boosting your professional appeal to employers and offering a key differentiator if you plan to pursue graduate and postgraduate degrees. Our minors are open to all undergraduate students and require only 15–21 credits, many of which might already be a part of your major's requirements.