Academic Advisor Resources
Academic Advisors are a crucial resource for undergraduate students at New York Tech. This page is designed to give you convenient access to important advising resources while working with students.
- Use Advisor Guide to Student Advisement Report (STAR) to track a student's progress towards the completion of their degree.
- View a guide to Releasing Registration Holds.
- Search Courses to view courses offered in a term.
- Semester Maps are a student's guide to their degree requirements broken down by year and semester.
- All students are advised to frequently check the Modes of Instruction within their course schedules for any updates or changes.
- EAB Navigate is a student success platform which enables collaboration between different departments to support students in their academic careers.
- View our How-To Guides on setting your availability, creating an advising report, tracking your class attendance, and more. Login required.
Changes of Majors, Minors, or Campus
- Application to Change Undergraduate Major
- Application to Declare Undergraduate Minor
- Application to Change Campus
Permissions and Approvals
- Permission to Take Courses at Another College
- Approval to Register in a Closed Online Section
- Third Repeat Course Agreement Form
- Withdrawal From Course Form
More ResourcesFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CONTACT THE AEC