First-Year Student Admissions
A New York Tech education is a pathway to your future. Our students graduate our technology-driven programs profession-ready. 94% of New York Tech graduates entering the job market are employed within one year of graduation—with some pursuing an additional degree or course of study.
We are now offering test-optional admission for undergraduate students.
Save Time, Do It Online!
Need Immediate assistance? Explore our self help options and links to frequently requested information along with actions and services that you can perform fully online.
Join our community of doers, makers, innovators, and inventors.
Take Your Next Step
Have you completed at least 24 college credits after high school?
Apply to New York Tech as a Transfer Student
Why New York Tech is a Great Choice for First-Year Students
- Campuses in Long Island (Old Westbury, N.Y.) and New York City (Manhattan), giving you the option to stay close to home if you live in the greater New York area, while making friends from around the world.
- Lifelong career services, available at every stage of your working life, help you find the job you want, expand your professional network, connect with employers, and advance your career.
- Opportunities to participate in research projects supervised by expert faculty, or to turn your own ideas into reality in our Entrepreneurship Technology and Innovation Center.
- Hands-on experiential learning outside the classroom through internships, study abroad programs, and service learning opportunities.
- Programs like HEOP and EduPlus that offer students with academic or financial challenges additional support.