ETIC Investor Networks
Collaborate. Innovate. Succeed.
New York State has designated the NYIT Entrepreneurship and Technology Innovation Center (ETIC) as an official New York State Business Incubator. Companies and startup ventures that partner with ETIC benefit from an extensive network of organizations dedicated to growing and nurturing your business.
Economic Development Opportunities
- ETIC partners with the Long Island Capital Alliance, which has helped dozens of companies raise more than $150 million in financing.
- ETIC is an approved member of the Long Island Innovation Hot Spot, which supports new companies in New York State through technical assistance, direct mentorship, entrepreneurial education, and business development services to affiliated business.
- ETIC’s relationship with venture capital firm Launchpad helps startups and early-stage companies with all the things they need to grow and expand.
- Because ETIC is a Certified Business Incubator, business enterprises co-located at or part of programs run by ETIC qualify for franchise tax benefits and personal income tax benefits over five tax years.
- Through ETIC’s connection with START-UP NY, new and expanding businesses have the opportunity to operate tax-free for 10 years. Nearly half of ETIC’s 8,000-square-foot space is designated for START-UP NY businesses.
Michael Nizich, Ph.D.
Director, Entrepreneurship and Technology Innovation Center (ETIC)