What You’ll Learn
The AACSB-accredited Master of Business Administration program helps you gain the team-building, leadership, organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills to transform a business and boost its value in the global marketplace.
You’ll learn to evaluate and improve operations, work collaboratively to address socioeconomic issues with a global mindset, and analyze business sustainability and profitability.
Upon graduation, you’ll be career-ready with strong skills in:
- Utilizing the latest technology support systems to strengthen organizational decision processes.
- Conduct industry, company-specific, or environmental business analysis using appropriate data and informational resources to bridge the gap between abstract theory and practice.
- Identify and analyze country/region-specific contemporary business issues, and establish, support, and effectively communicate strategic recommendations.
- Altice USA
- Bank of America
- Benjamin Moore & Co.
- China Merchants Bank
- Estee Lauder
- Northwell Health
- Roslyn Savings Bank
- SSC Construction Management Group
- Univision Communications, Inc.