What You’ll Learn
In the AACSB-accredited Master of Business Administration, M.B.A. – Finance (CFA Track) you’ll advance your career in corporate finance and investment management while preparing for certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst.
You’ll choose from a variety of flexible courses, including financial statement analysis, international finance, equity investments, fixed income securities, and more. You’ll also complete a Capstone project in either business analytics and decision making or strategic leadership.
Upon the completion of our M.B.A. program, you’ll be able to:
- Utilize technology support systems to strengthen organizational decision processes.
- Conduct industry, company-specific, or environmental business analysis using appropriate data and informational resources to bridge the gap between abstract theory and practice.
- Identify and analyze country/region-specific contemporary business issues, and establish, support, and effectively communicate strategic recommendations.
Find out more about our transformational M.B.A. program.
- Altice USA
- Bank of America
- CVS Health
- Goldman Sachs
- JPMorgan Chase
- Northwell Health
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Lender
- Corporate Consultant
- Wealth Manager