Corporate Leaders, M.B.A.
Improve your career and earnings potential with the new New York Tech Corporate Leaders M.B.A. program. Held in cooperation with your company, this AACSB-accredited program is tailored to your industry sector, and employs the latest business technologies, including CRSP and Compustat, and explores current and emerging trends in business with a special global perspective.
Earn your M.B.A. in two years. Classes meet twice weekly, with 12 weeks reserved for vacation and personal time. Our 48-credit-hour program features cohort-style delivery with robust peer interaction and teamwork, and is organized into 10 areas or dimensions that impact business development and sustainability:
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Economic Indicators and Industry Performance
- Business Environment and Organizational Behavior
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Marketing Research and Branding
- Business Operations and Analytics
- Decision Sciences and Modeling
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Leadership and Strategy
Alice Dolitsky, Graduate Admissions Director