Tuition Payment Plan
You may enroll in a tuition payment plan administered by CASHNet, a Blackboard company. The plan takes your school bill and splits it into smaller amounts, payable over a number of months.
- Log in to NYITConnect
- Go to the Finances section and choose My Account
- Go to Installment Payment Plans and follow the links and instructions provided for CASHNet, a Blackboard company, Tuition Payment Plan.
About the payment plan:
- You must make your first payment before the plan is activated.
- Any changes to the payment plan contract must be made through the Office of the Bursar. No change will take effect in accordance with the Truth in Lending Act unless you have accepted all terms and agreements of the plan.
- Failure to accept and adhere to the plan terms and agreements could result in a non-refundable late payment fee or the possible cancellation of your classes and dorm or meal plan if applicable.
- If you are delinquent on a payment, you may be prevented from future enrollment in payment plans and could be charged late fees by CASHNet, a Blackboard company, in addition to the NYIT late fee.
- Enrollment in a payment plan does not allow for the release of transcripts or diplomas.