Tuition Payment Plan
Make Easy Monthly Payments vs.
A Single Lump Sum Tuition Payment
New York Institute of Technology understands the stress our students and their families may feel when faced with tuition bills, and we seek to make every resource available to you to ease your burden. A tuition payment plan, which allows tuition payments to be spread out over a period of time, can help you budget during the course of year and may even help you minimize your student debt. You will still owe the same amount, but will have more time to pay and your payments will be smaller and more manageable.
How a Tuition Payment Plan Can Benefit You
- The plan is ideal if you can’t afford the entire tuition bill at one time or want to preserve your money for as long as possible in interest-bearing savings.
- The earlier you enroll in the program, the lower your monthly payments will be.
- The payment plan is not a loan, so there are no credit checks, no interest rates to consider—just a small enrollment fee per semester.
How to Enroll
New York Tech students can enroll in a monthly payment plan administered by CASHNet, a Blackboard company.
- Log in to NYITConnect
- Go to the Finances section and choose My Account
- Go to Installment Payment Plans and follow the links and instructions provided for CASHNet, a Blackboard company, Tuition Payment Plan
If you need assistance with navigating the CASHNet Full-Service Payment Plan website or enrolling into a payment plan, please contact the CASHNet Customer Care Center, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST at 888.381.8054.
Additional Details About the Payment Plan
- You must make your first payment before the plan is activated.
- Any changes to the payment plan contract must be made through the Office of the Bursar. No change will take effect in accordance with the Truth in Lending Act unless you have accepted all terms and agreements of the plan.
- Failure to accept and adhere to the plan terms and agreements could result in a non-refundable late payment fee or the possible cancellation of your classes and dorm or meal plan if applicable.
- If you are delinquent on a payment, you may be prevented from future enrollment in payment plans, denied a transcript request and could be charged late fees by CASHNet in addition to the New York Institute of Technology late fee.
Payment Plan Offerings
Spring 2021 Semester
- Tuition: due January 1, 2021
- Payment plan: opens September 15, 2020
- Enrollment before November 14, 2020 (5 payments due on or before the 15th): November, December, January, February, March
- Enrollment after November 14, 2020 (4 payments): December, January, February, March
- Enrollment after December 14, 2020 (3 payments): January, February, March
- Enrollment after January 14, 2021 (2 payments): February, March
The last day to enroll in the Spring payment plan is February 14, 2021.
Summer 2021 Semester
- Tuition: due May 1, 2021
- Payment plan: opens March 15, 2021
- Enrollment before April 14, 2021 (3 payments due on or before the 15th): April, May, June
- Enrollment after April 14, 2021 (2 payments): May, June
The last day to enroll in the Summer payment plan is May 14, 2021.
Fall 2021 Semester
- Tuition: due August 1, 2021
- Payment plan: opens March 15, 2021
- Enrollment before June 14, 2021 (5 payments due on or before the 15th): June, July, August, September, October
- Enrollment after June 14, 2021 (4 payments): July, August, September, October
- Enrollment after July 14, 2021 (3 payments): August, September, October
- Enrollment after August 14, 2021 (2 payments): September, October
The last day to enroll in the Fall payment plan is September 14, 2021.