About Your Bill
New York Institute of Technology uses electronic billing statements for all student accounts who have a balance due. Due to the advantages of e-billing, we no longer print, mail, or provide paper copies of tuition bills. You’re welcome, though, to download and print a hard copy of your e-bill from a personal computer.
Accessing Your e-bills is Easy
- Get notified: You will get an email to your official nyit.edu email address when a new bill is available.
- View your e-bill: Sign in to your NYITConnect student account and select the My Account button.
- To allow your parents or some other designee to access and view your e-bill: Sign in to your NYITConnect account and choose Select Parent PIN. Once you’ve granted them access, they’ll be able to view your e-bills, make payments, and view your balance as they become available. Once you have granted your parent access they may sign on here.
- Check your account: You can verify payments posted to your account in real time by logging into NYITConnect. You won’t see the same payments immediately on your e-bill because it is a monthly statement; they will appear in the next billing cycle.
Payment Due Dates & Late Fees
100% of Tuition, Fees, and Housing (if applicable) is due:
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester, including Intersession: January 1
- Summer: May 1
- College of Osteopathic Medicine: View Dates
- Vancouver students