About Your Bill
New York Institute of Technology uses electronic billing statements (e-bills) for all student accounts who have a balance due. Due to the advantages of e-billing, we no longer print, mail, or provide paper copies of tuition bills. You're welcome, though, to download and print a hard copy of your e-bill from a personal computer.
Accessing Your E-bills is Easy
- Get notified: You will get an email to your official nyit.edu email address when a new bill is available.
- View your e-bill: Sign in to your NYITConnect student account and select the "My Account" button.
- Authorizing a third-party payer:
- To allow your parents or some other designee to access and view your student e-bill: Sign in to your NYITConnect account. Under Finances choose "My Account" then on the "Overview" tab in the middle of the page underneath Do you want help paying? select Send a Payer Invitation.
- A window will open where you can complete the payer invitation, choose the access you are granting and write a brief message to the authorized payer.
- Once you select send invitation, an email will be sent to that individual to create their PIN.
- Once completed, they'll be able to view your e-bills, view tax forms (if granted), make payments, and view your balances as they become available. They will also be sent an email notification when a new e-bill is available for viewing. * Please note that e-bills are only sent once a month on or about the 16 of the month only if you have a balance due.
- You can verify payments posted to your account in real time by logging into NYITConnect. You won't see the same payments immediately on your e-bill because it is a monthly statement; they will appear in the next billing cycle.
- Once you have granted Authorized Payer access, designees may sign in here.
- Check your account: You can verify payments posted to your account in real time by logging into NYITConnect. You won't see the same payments immediately on your e-bill because it is a monthly statement; they will appear in the next billing cycle.
Payment Due Dates & Late Fees
100% of Tuition, Fees, and Housing (if applicable) is due:
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester, including Intersession: January 1
- Summer: May 1
- College of Osteopathic Medicine: View Dates
- Vancouver students