International Student Payments
We offer a number of ways for our international students to pay for NYIT tuition, fees, and housing. We encourage you to consider Flywire or Pay to Study as a cost effective and expedited way to make your payments to include international credit cards in your home currency.
NYIT has partnered with Flywire to provide our international students with an easy and secure method to send international payments in your home currency or by using an international credit card. Payment can be made directly through NYITConnect or visit Flywire directly to learn more and make your payment.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay from almost any country and any bank
- Avoid unexpected bank fees and ensure the best exchange rate with Flywire’s Best Price Guarantee
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Access dedicated multilingual customer support
Commonly asked Flywire questions:
Pay to Study
NYIT has partnered with Pay to Study to make your international payments easy, convenient, secure, and less expensive. For an alternative to bank wire transfers that gives better currency exchange rates than those offered by banks or credit cards, visit Pay to Study to learn more and make your payments.
Tuition Refund Insurance
NYIT's Tuition Refund Plan offered by A.W.G. Dewar, Inc. is an elective insurance plan that provides 75% or 100% coverage of the insured term’s tuition, fees, housing costs, and meal plans (if applicable) if you need to withdraw from classes and leave school due to medical or mental health reasons. All students registered for classes in the fall, spring, and summer terms are automatically enrolled in the plan. To opt out, email email@example.com from your NYIT issued email account no later than midnight the day before the semester begins.
For more information, see the Academic Catalog, or call 516.686.7510.
What’s the Cost?
- New York City Office: Office of Enrollment Services, 16 W. 61st St., first floor
- Long Island Office: Harry Schure Hall, first floor
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 392, Old Westbury, NY 11568-8000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 516.686.7510