International Student Payments
We offer a number of ways for our international students to pay for NYIT tuition, fees, and housing. While we do accept wire transfers, we encourage you to consider Pay to Study or Western Union as an expedited way to make your payments.
Pay to Study
NYIT has partnered with Pay to Study to make your international payments easy, convenient, secure, and less expensive. For an alternative to bank wire transfers that gives better currency exchange rates than those offered by banks or credit cards, visit Pay to Study to learn more and make your payments.
Bank Wire Transfer
If you plan to pay NYIT via bank wire transfer, make sure to
- Allow ample time before the tuition payment due date (it may take as long as two weeks for NYIT to receive payments).
- Pay all fees associated with the transmission of your payment or they will result in a balance due to NYIT.
- Reference your name and NYIT Student ID number on the wire transfer.
Bank Name: TD BANK NA
Massapequa East Branch
5555 Merrick Road
Massapequa, NY 11758
ABA Number: 026013673
Swift Number: NRTHUS33
Account Number: 7917486305
Beneficiary: New York Institute of Technology
Tuition Refund Insurance
NYIT's Tuition Refund Plan offered by A.W.G. Dewar, Inc. is an elective insurance plan that provides 75 percent or 100 percent coverage of the insured term’s tuition, fees, housing costs, and meal plans (if applicable) if you need to withdraw from classes and leave school due to medical or mental health reasons. All students registered for classes in the fall, spring, and summer terms are automatically enrolled in the plan. To opt out, email email@example.com from your NYIT issued email account no later than midnight the day before the semester begins. For more information, call 516.686.7510.
What’s the Cost?
- Manhattan Office: Office of Enrollment Services, 16 W. 61st St., first floor
- Old Westbury Office: Harry Schure Hall, first floor
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 392, Old Westbury, NY 11568-8000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 516.686.7510